The Non Toxic Decorators Glitter range works with chocolate to give amazing rusults.
1. Use a piece of cottom wool to gently polish the inside of the mould. This also creates a bit of static energy for the glitter to cling to.
2. Use a dry paintbrush and dip it into the pot of Decorators Glitter so that the bristles are just covered in the glitter.
3. Flick or tap the bristles so that the glitter is released into the bottom of the mould. You can use as little or are much as you like depending on the result you are after. A 17g pot of Decorators glitter will last you a very long time, so don't be afraid to use it. You can do it in a random coverage like I have done above, or you could be clever and create letters or designs using the glitter.
4. Once you are happy with the coverage, gently pour the melted chocolate on top - you are best to go slowly so you don't dislodge the glitter.
5. Let the chocolate set. You know the chocolate is set when you look at the underside of the mould and it looks dull and has retracted from the edges. If the chocolate is still wet and glossy it hasn't fully set.
You are now ready to turn out your pieces. Just turn the mould over and gently tap the mould onto the bench covered with a tea towel. You can present your finished chocolates in a Clear Gift Box with some matching ribbon.
All prices are in AUD