Shipping within Australia-
Shipping is performed by our preferred Courier provider. Roberts Confectionery reserves the right to source the best available courier for the destination being delivered to and for the type of parcel being sent.
- Please select the option you prefer with delivery, keeping in mind that if you are not home when the delivery arrives at your address there are two options available;
For the safety of your products being delivered, and / or your convenience we offer both delivery alternatives to ensure you recieve your delivery safely.
- Customers will be notified when their product has been shipped. Allowance of up to 10 days should be given for products to be shipped following receipt of payment from the customer. However in most instances, we will be able to dispatch your order within 1-2 business days of payment, and we will always choose the fastest shipping method possible. Our default shipping method is via TOLL EXPRESS Next Day Satchel, and 85% of our orders are sent this way.
The fixed shipping costs of $12.95 added to your shopping cart are for products shipped within Australia ONLY.
Shipping costs to countries other than Australia is pre-determined based on the weight of your order.
We have pre-set shipping costs to USA, Cancada, UK, Ireland, China & New Zealand. Additional countries are coming soon.
Below is an indication of the total shipping costs per country, per parcel weight.
|Country||up to 500g||501g - 1kg||1kg - 2kg||2kg- 5kg|
|USA & Canda||$25.00||$42.00||$65.00||$85.00|
|UK & Ireland||$29.00||$44.00||$70.00||$95.00|
|India, Asia (1)||$25.00||$38.00||
|Europe Plus (3)||$35.00||$58.00||
(1) ** Includes Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
(2) ** Includes Brunei, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Vanuatu
(3) ** Includes Arab Emirates, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium,Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Kuwait, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,
How Much is Postage?
Our Postage rate is a flat fixed rate of $12.95. This is to anywhere within Australia. It is not dependent on weight or size of your order, no matter how much you order the postage will always be $12.95. We normally ship via an Toll Express Overnight satchel, however if size does not permit, we will sent your parcel via courier.
What about if I want my order sent Overseas?
See our pre-set international shipping rates to the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, China and New Zealand. Parcels sent overseas are via satchels sent via Economy International delivery with Email Track Advice.
Are you open to the public?
Our factory in Keysborough has a showroom and is open to the public Monday to Friday.
We are open between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm.
Our address is 149-151 Atlantic Drive. Keysborough.
We are located near the Keysborough Egg Farm which ranges fresh eggs at great prices, butcher, deli and fruit & vegetables items.
We have all products on display, as well as discontinued, NQR and sale items
We have tea/coffee making facilities and you can sit and plan your project whist viewing all our products. We are on hand to help as well.
Where else can I buy?
Our product range is also available at many great retailers.
Spotlight stores throughout Australia as well as many independent cake decorating and gift stores.
Email us or complete the form below, with your suburb and we will try to match you with the closest stockist.
Should we not be able to match you with a retailer close by, you are able to purchase via our website.
All prices are in AUD