Loading... Please wait...

Currency Displayed in

Categories

Decorators Glitter

 

Decorators Glitter is classed as NON TOXIC and therefore is not harmful if consumed.  However please note, this product cannot be classed as edible, as edible means the product is digestible and classed as a food.

As this product does not break down when eaten, (it it is not digested by the body) it is therefore labelled as “Non-Toxic”

If concerned, Non toxic glitters can be used on decorations that can be removed prior to eating.

Click here for ideas on using Decorators Glitters

Sort by:

newsletter

Follow us on

Copyright 2017 Roberts Confectionery. All Rights Reserved.
Sitemap | Bigcommerce Premium Themes by PSDCenter